Flexible Fixed Income Investment Fund in Euros.
Its objective is to obtain an attractive return at any time in the economic cycle.
Its source of return is found in the different types of fixed income assets. It is based on the active management of interest rates and credit. In addition to traditional bond returns, there are also relative value strategies, tactical bets and active duration management.
Its main features are:
- It is invested in public or private fixed income with no predetermined limits.
- Jointly limited to 30% in hybrid debt that does not involve exposure to equity, including principal write-down convertible bonds (CoCo) not convertible into shares that are liquid, as well as subordinated debt or senior debt that cannot be converted into shares and securitisations.
- Duration range: between -5 and +10.
- There will be no rating restrictions, and you can invest in any issue that you consider interesting. The objective is to seek value, and this is found in those assets that, according to fundamentals, are cheap.
- Exposure to currencies other than the euro: maximum 30%.
- Exposure to emerging markets: maximum 30%.
- Up to 10% may be invested in financial CIIs that are harmonised eligible assets belonging or not to the Management Company's Group.
- The maximum exposure to market risk from the use of derivatives is equity.
|| Fixed Income Euro
||GVC Gaesco Gestión, SGIIC, SA
||IBOXX Euro Overall Total Return Index
Quarterly and Semiannual reports
Other classes available
|GVC Gaesco Renta Fija Flexible, FI
||1.000.000 € retail and 1 € institutional